Sunday, July 02, 2006

Maybe it isn't strictly a Matt Lauer problem.....

It is a bit hard for me to admit this but I could have missed the real problem with my previous post that made fun of Matt Lauer. By that I don't mean that it is no longer my opinion that Matt is as worthless as a tit on a boar hog, but that rather that the whole fucking Today Show is more or less of the same worth as the aforementioned tit.

I was once again at the gym, the only lace where my delicate sensabilities are subjected to the offal of the Today Show. This time it was a Saturday morning so Matty Boy wasn't on so I can't blame him. But what was on was a very long segment by my reckoning on that really crucial issue for our nation; Starr Jones.

Honest to goodness, Starr Jones,we had stuff on what happened (who fucking cares), who were the winners and losers in the resulting fallout (how can an event of such insignificance have fallout) and lastly the role of Barbara Walters in the controversy (she went from interviewing the Shah of Iran to Starr Jones). Good Christ, we have things in the world that are actually important to peoples lives. I mean you know, things that fucking matter. Its no wonder people don't know about signing statements and rendered ) prisoners and the like when the fucking Today Show appears to view finding the truth about what happened in the Starr Jones affair as important, or more so, than issues regarding war and peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home