Monday, January 10, 2005

I guess when you take pictures of yourself doing something you wished you hadn't you have to be creative in your defense.

I really misjudged this. I thought they were torturing the poor Iraqis. Now I find out they were just training them for a new reality show, "Iraqs Greatest Male Cheeleaders". Or alternately, showing paternal tough love by having them on a leash. I feel a lot better about this. Waiting for an explanation of the simulated sodomy, however. But really, how bad can it be to turn them into male cheerleaders. After all The Leader and Trent Lott were both male cheerleaders, weren't they? Although I'm relatively certain that didn't involve simulated sodomy. Hmmm......

1 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Oh, boy... Can they come up with the stories? I bet they listen to that jerkoff, Rush, to get ideas to cover their torturing.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home