Sunday, September 25, 2005

My abscence from the blogsphere has not saved us.

Well, we seem to be having quite a time of it. It's been a while since I posted and the country is still going to hell in the proverbial handbasket so my posting must not have been the cause of it. I mean I never really thought it was but that's the sort of thing the Bush supporters like to say. All of the problems are caused by the obstructionist, negative thinking Democrats. It's not like they are doing what the Democrats suggest.

It's a bit like seeing someone about to step in front of a moving car and when you warn them they give you the finger and keep walking. Then, as they are gurgling blood they tell the paramedic that your negative attitude conjured up the the car that hit them.

Sort of like believing in magic. Well, and being a moron.

Sentenza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home