Saturday, July 08, 2006

More Rush (I love puns)

Gawd, am I getting more and more annoyed about this. Limbaugh and his little blue pills that is. Its amazing how the New York fucking Times can write an article about whether Bill and Hillary are sleeping together and not be all over this. What the hell was a single, “conservative”, “Christian” doing in the pay for sex capital of the world and (coincidently or not) the child prostitution capital of the world with some woody in a bottle? “Enquiring minds want to know”

Hopefully I’m writing this in vain because someone is hard at work, as it were, finding out what BigPharma was into down there. If there ever was a need for Larry Flynt this is it. He is someone who has the cash and I’m guessing sources to get this one. Pictures would be good. Well, hell, pictures would be awful but you know what I mean. They would be useful.

In the meantime why haven’t some of the shining lights of the Christian Right shot their mouths off about this? They okay with this? The other thing that I’m real curious about is why the Dominican Republic? BigPharma may not be much to look at but he has lots of cash. If it was your basic stuff he was into I would think he could get some high end, and very discrete talent in Palm Beach. Really makes me wonder what the hell he was doing down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home