Sunday, September 25, 2005

Some highlights from my abscence that I couldn't ignore. Part 1

This one is too rich to ignore. You have probably all seen this by now but I wanted to revisit it. It is Robert Novak's little on air episode that gained him a time out from CNN.

I like to think of myself as a nice person. But I have to admit that I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this little episode. More laughter when CNN boinked him for it. But the real issue, and a serious one is what is CNN thinking. I don't think there is any question that this guy revealed the name of a covert intelligence agent. I don't think there is any question that this information was given to him for political purposes and whoever gave it to him used him politically. The only question is who gave him the information. But isnt what was known about Novak's role in the affair reason enough to take him off the air? But instead he gets suspended for bad words. Good to see the media has their priorities straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home