Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bennett Isn't the Story - This is: Part I

Okay, I know this story is from a few days ago but I'm a but behind. The story says that despite the fact that Saudi Arabia is one of the very worst nations in terms of freedom of religion we are going to suepend any sanctions against them. Right. And I paid $3.79 for premium a couple weeks ago. And we are spreading democracy and freedom the world over. What a bunch of assclowns are "running" the show. Or is it "ruining" the show.

Not only is Saudi Arabia one of the least democratic, least free governments in the world, they have, according to U.S. News and World Reports been one of if not the primary financial supporter of extremist Islamic groups around the world for near as long as anyone can remember.

Like I said, stop talking about Bublin' Bill Bennett, this story is one of many that is a lot more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home