Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Im glad to see that Dr. Rice is expressing concern about Haiti

The Secretary of State visited Haiti. She was concerned about the rampant crime, lack of democracy and generally horrific conditions. It is really bad there. I think it is likely we will have to intervene in their affairs for 80 or 90 years to clean that mess up. I'm glad the Secretary is getting so involved.

Oh wait, Haiti. Oops, now I remember. We have already been intervening there for 80 or 90 years. That's a bit different I suppose. Forget about Haiti, really, it isn't important. Let's talk about Iraq.

Yes, Iraq. Minor intervention that one. I remember Secretary Rumsfeld was it or perhaps the Vice President saying that we would only need to be intervening for "months rather than years". Yes, certainly not 90 years in Iraq. I mean things are going better there every day. I'm certain it will all work out fine. Really, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home